Midwest II has established capability to provide additional services to customers after electrocoat.
Factory space, equipment, and personnel are in place to handle secondary operations.
Examples of services provided include:
- SPECIAL PACKAGING
Reasons To Consider Having Midwest II Perform Your Secondary Operations
Receive the electrocoated parts ready to be shipped to your end customer. Midwest II can even apply your barcode labels if
- Eliminate the need to unpack and repack the parts after electrocoat.
- Eliminate the possibility of scratching or damaging the parts after electrocoat.
- Free up critically needed floor space in your plant.
- Eliminate a nuisance operation allowing you to focus on other parts.
- Possibly eliminate added trucking costs and time, if they are being incurred at present.